Supercharge your WooCommerce store’s shipping capabilities with WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping. The plugin adds a host of options for defining shipping rules based on location, quantity, price, and weight.
With highly customizable shipping table rate rules, WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping lets you simplify complex shipping networks into clear paths, for singular as well as bulk products.
Set up complex rules
The plugin lets you to set up complex shipping rules for all products without a hassle.
Smooth user interface
It comes with a smooth user interface making it easier for you to navigate and understand the plugin easily.
Multiple shipping rates
You can create multiple shipping rates for the same time zone.
Quick duplication of table rates
Allows for quick duplication of the selected table rates making work easier.
Shipping class priorities
Shipping class priorities can be defined
Table rate organization.
The table rates need to be organized sequentially for rule accuracy.
Steep learning curve
It can take a little longer to understand the plugin in its entirety.
A great plugin! I was able to create shipping rules in a jiffy and the navigation through the plugin was super easy.
I had no problems with the plugin except for the table rates that would make more sense if they were organized properly. Apart from that, the plugin works just fine.
The plugin does everything that I need but, if you’re a non-techie it may take some time getting used to it.
- Create custom shipping zones and shipping classes.
- Define shipping rules based on price, location, quantity, weight.
- Add multiple table rates for one shipping zone.
- Set total rate calculation for the entire order, or by calculated rates per item, per shipping class, or per line item.
- Set up custom product handling charges.
- Add minimum/maximum costs for shipping.
- Define shipping class priorities to choose which shipping rules will be enforced in case of conflicts.
- Add costs for each row, item, percentage, and weight.