Weglot is a powerful WordPress translation plugin that lets you make your website multilingual and manage these translations easily.
It supports 100+ languages and has an automatic translation system that lets you go global without having to manually translate your website every time. All the translated pages are modified as per multilingual SEO, ensuring that your site ranks well on search engines irrespective of the language.
Easy setup and configuration
Setting up a Weglot account and integrating it with a WordPress website is super easy and painless.
Lets you manage multiple translations from one place
Multiple site translations can be handled from a single Dashboard within Weglot.
Professional translation help is available
Professional translators working across the globe can be hired within Weglot.
Machine translation support
The plugin has a first layer of machine translation so you don’t have to start from scratch.
Visual editor for quick manual translation
The visual editor lets you translate content in real-time, with the relevant text for ready reference. Immediate context ensures no meaning is lost in translation.
Ownership of translated content is not clear
Translated content is not available on the website once the Weglot subscription is canceled.
Free version is highly limited
The Free version has a maximum limit of 2000 words and 1 translated language.
Premium versions are pricey
The premium versions are quite expensive compared to their counterparts in the market
I always recommend Weglot to our customers. It takes care of everything at the translation end and moreover they have very reliable support to help out with any trouble.
The good thing about Weglot is that it does a first round of tranlating for you, it reduces the efforts required by a considerable amount. The customer support is stellar, you can depend on the Weglot team to aid you with complicated cases. Found the free version to be a little limiting though. I recommend using the premium plugin.
- Quick and easy setup, with a smooth learning curve
- Automatic detection and translation of content, with due attention to grammar
- One-stop solution to manage all translations
- In-context editor to help see the translated version directly on the page
- First layer of automatic translation to reduce work of the translators
- Supports Translator team collaborations within the plugin
- Professional, certified translators can be hired from within the plugin
- Automatic redirection to translated pages based on geographical location
- Improved customer experience due to localization of conversion steps