Your business needs to have an excellent online presence to keep up with the growing competition and your best bet to do that is by setting up a WooCommerce store. This we know. The question is, how do you attract visitors to your website and keep them engaged long enough to close a purchase? Well, by using a responsive WooCommerce theme!
There’s a reason we say responsive WooCommerce theme and not just any random WordPress theme.
There are several reasons why a WooCommerce-specific theme is better than a generic WordPress theme, but here’s the gist. A WooCommerce-specific theme is designed to speed up your eCommerce website and at the same time help make your content more appealing to the visitors.
So, now that we know why a good, responsive WooCommerce theme is a must for your e-store, let’s get down to finding the best ones!
5 Best Responsive WooCommerce Themes
eStore is a very popular WooCommerce theme, used by over 10,000 sites. It is fully compatible with WooCommerce and was regarded as the best free WooCommerce theme of 2018.
Key features of eStore for WooCommerce:
- It works well with the YITH WooCommerce Wishlist plugin, and you can add Wishlist features to your site
- You can use custom colors for showcasing your post and product categories
- The theme works well on all devices, such as iPhones, iPads, and other devices
- It is compatible with all major browsers
- There are more than ten widget areas on different sections of the theme where you can place widgets of your choice
- It adopts excellent SEO practices. It uses title tags wisely to deliver your content to search engines
- The theme is designed to load up quickly
- There are options for using more than 600 google fonts for your site. You can change the font size with simple clicks.
- You can customize the icons, menu, drop-down list based on the color of your brand design.
- eStore offers more than 15 color options to customize every section of your site.
- You can beautifully display your content using the category and product slider widget.
- Free support is available to all theme users.
Created by Themify, Ultra is one of the most versatile and responsive WooCommerce themes. With a highly aesthetic design and easy navigation options, Ultra plays a major role in converting your visitor to a buyer.
Key features of Ultra theme:
- You can create a layout for your site in any way you want as per your requirement and desire. You can either design a different look for each page or give a similar look to the entire website.
- There are 15 style options for headers with even a sticky header option.
- For the layout of the footer, you get six options from which you can choose.
- There is a full section scrolling feature by which you can scroll one row at a time with horizontal and vertical scrolling options also available.
- There are more than 140 premade layouts available, which are created by professional designers. It can be useful for home decor, fashion, restaurants, gamers, fitness industries.
- The Mega Menu feature allows you to perform functions like adding widgets and showing recent posts.
- There are image filter options, such as Blur, Grayscale which you can add to your images.
- There is a great portfolio option through which you can display your products and services.
- You get 12 Builder Add-ons free with the theme.
Neto is a powerful, responsive, highly- customizable WooCommerce theme that is designed for high speed and SEO.
Key features of Neto:
- Powerful Options Panel to change backgrounds, enable/disable sections and elements, add logos, and more
- Unlimited layouts to customize your online store as you want
- It supports theme builders like Divi, Elementor, and Visual Composer.
- SEO-ready with complete indexing options
- Its custom widgets feature helps you design unique layouts and increase the site’s functionality
- It gives you complete color control and lets you change the color of any part of the website.
- Customer-friendly support team working 24*7
- Detailed documentation available, with easy-to-learn tutorials
- The theme is optimized to run at an outstanding speed and loads very fast.
Hugo by CSSIgniter is a WooCommerce theme that enables you to make your website attractive and easy to navigate. With an integrated drag-and-drop home page builder, Hugo helps you design your dream store without any coding background.
Key features of Hugo for WooCommerce:
- Installation is easy on any platform, such as macOS, Windows, or Linux.
- Integrated with Google Analytics.
- Built-in support for HTML Templates, such as Amber, Go, etc.
- The homepage is highly customizable and you can use custom widgets to place your product on the online store.
- One-click demo import for those who want to set up shop quickly
- Extensive documentation with easy-to-follow guides
- Speed optimization with the inclusion of only must-have features
Idyllic is a super responsive WooCommerce theme that is suitable for many business types, such as fashion, fitness, agencies, etc. It loads up very fast, is ideal for all kinds of devices, and has many great features.
Key features of Idyllic:
- It is compatible with all popular browsers, such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and others.
- The theme is suited for all device types, such as iPad, Android, or Windows mobiles, and works on all screen sizes.
- Various customizable social media icons are included in the theme
- It is optimized for SEO and makes sure your products and pages are indexed properly by search engines.
- Multiple layout options you can use for either default layout or other layouts for each of your pages or posts.
- Various color options for customizable logo design.
- The one-click Demo import feature enables you to set up your site quickly.
- Continued support is available for customers.
- The theme comes with quick bug fixes to ensure the smooth running of your website.
6. The Retailer
The Retailer is a classic theme that you can reliably use for designing your website. The theme is super fast, very responsive, and is easy to use with no knowledge of coding or web designing needed.
Key features of The Retailer:
- Customize how to display your products and categories by varying the number of products per page and row.
- Easy learning curve which empowers even newcomers to successfully design their website.
- You can customize your site as per your location and change the language, currency, etc. as per your needs.
- You can add tags to your products and make your products easily searchable.
- You can customize your dashboard to get information about your store at a glance.
- You can manage your inventory effectively and get notified about low-stock levels or items that are out of stock.
- It has an auto-detection feature that will enable you to track your customer’s address for shipping.
- You can get access to an unlimited number of images for showcasing your products.
These were 6 responsive WooCommerce themes that we think can be great for your online store. In case you feel that none of these are precisely what you are looking for, here are a few additional WooCommerce themes you can always rely on.
Bonus WooCommerce themes
Flatsome is a theme that is suitable for any product or business and is compatible with any Woocommerce project. It is designed for eCommerce, but in a way that makes it easy to use for everyone, right from baby boomers to millennials.
Key features of Flatsome:
- Quick loading with Smart Lazy Loading feature that loads images only when necessary.
- You can choose from more than 700 Google fonts.
- Highly customizable with various theme options available.
- Large library of free full-page designs and sections created by skilled designers.
- There is the Drag and Drop builder you can use to design your website.
- Livesearch option through which locating products and services become easier.
- The category listing option allows the customer to easily search for the products he intends to buy.
Developed by WooCommerce itself, Storefront is one of the most reliable and sturdy themes that is packed with features.
Key features of Storefront theme:
- It enhances your site’s SEO performance and gets you high ranking from all search engines.
- Integration with Woocommerce Core and other Woocommerce extensions.
- You can make changes to the look of the site with just a few simple clicks and preview the changes in real-time.
- It is completely responsive and compatible with all screen sizes
Astra is a multi-purpose WordPress theme that works seamlessly with WooCommerce. It has a host of features and ready-to-import Shop templates that help you set up your eCommerce store in no time.
Key features of Astra theme:
- Save time spent designing your website by using perfectly designed ready-made websites available in the library.
- You can make any amount of changes in the design without needing any coding knowledge.
- Astra offers a conversion-optimized checkout process to decrease Cart abandonment rates
- It gives a great user experience to the shoppers, irrespective of the screen they use to operate – mobile, tab, iPad or desktop.
- The drop-down cart option allows the customers to quickly view what has been added to the cart
- Astra has trendy sales bubbles that attract the customer’s attention and can help boost sales.
Extra is a theme that focuses on user engagement and social interaction, in addition to its e-commerce features. The social connection gives you an edge in nudging your customers towards sharing your products on their social handles.
Key features of Extra:
- Built-in Woocommerce integration which helps you sell your products easily
- WooCommerce Builder with 16 WooCommerce modules that can be used to customize product pages and add product listings anywhere on the website.
- Full control over product page design with flexible formats for individual pages
- Its custom review system allows users to rate posts and in this way, increases user engagement.
- Creating a category layout can be done easily by using the Category Builder. This helps in easy navigation.
- Through visual drag and drop interface, you can create your customized online store with zero knowledge of coding.
That covers our list of the most powerful and most responsive WooCommerce themes that you can use for your digital WordPress store.
WooCommerce-specific themes engage visitors and compel them to keep revisiting your site as they are built for conversion. These themes also focus on issues such as cart abandonment rates, custom product page layouts, and conversion-optimized workflows, which doesn’t happen in a normal, multi-purpose WordPress theme.
Don’t you agree? Tell us what you think of our recommendations for responsive WooCommerce themes. Did you like any? Or would you prefer to go with another?
Do let us know!
Disclosure: Some of the links in this blog post might be affiliate links. When you purchase through a link on our website, we receive a small commission, at no added cost to you, which helps us run Epitrove and keep producing great content. This does not influence our recommendations; we only recommend products we work with or love. Thank you for your support!