NOTE: “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company Epitrove.
NOTE: EpiWriter or Content Partner refers to a writer who has joined Epitrove Content Partner Program. Both terms refer to the same position.
We reserve the right to accept or reject an application for Epitrove Content Partner Program in our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal discourse regarding the rejection of an application in either of the programs.
As mentioned in the Program details, we will be awarding commissions for every successful purchase that happens on Epitrove through an Affiliate Referral Link.
- The conversion tracking window is 60 days post a referral link is clicked.
- The commission rate, as mutually decided in the communication, will be set at a particular % of the selling price of a product.
- We will transfer the commissions or you can withdraw the commissions once you have earned a minimum of $50. You can track your commissions through the Dashboard Area access to which will be provided once you join the Program.
- It is to be noted that you cannot refer yourself and make a purchase. Such activity can lead to the cancellation of this Agreement, the final decision of which is our sole and absolute discretion.
- No commission will be credited in case of a refund or chargebacks.
3. General Terms & Conditions
- Plagiarised content is strictly discouraged and can lead to cancellation of the Content Partner Agreement. The decision for this rests with us in our sole and absolute discretion.
- You will not falsely market or publicize a discount or a deal without our written consent.
- You will not use the domain name of Epitrove in your own site URL or social media handle.
- You will not market or advertise a product that is featured on some other website. You will not redirect users to any such destination.
- You agree to the use of referral links provided by Epitrove for tracking the conversions and awarding the commissions accordingly. You will not claim for any commission for a purchase transaction if it didn’t happen through your referral link.
- You will not use undisclosed affiliate links or spam links to advertise products on our platform.
- You will cooperate with the Marketing Team, Epitrove Editorial Team and Program Managers of Epitrove for all the operations of Epitrove Content Partner Program.
- The Epitrove Site (images, designs, templates, text, graphics, images, video, information, software, audio and other files, and their selection and arrangement) is owned by us under international copyright, authors' rights, and database right laws. Any violation calls for copyright infringement under the mentioned act or similar legislation which applies in your region.
Note that terms and conditions are subject to partial or complete change at any point in time, without prior notice. However, we'll do our best to notify you of any changes in Terms & Conditions.
The Editorial Team reserves the right to accept or reject a content piece written by an EpiWriter for final publication on Epitrove Blog. This is important for us to maintain the highest standards of content marketing on Epitrove.
All the articles will be finally posted by the Editorial Team on Epitrove Blog to ensure perfection in the content. The Team can make the final edits to ensure everything is on point as per the standards of the Platform. The writers will be given due credit every time and the articles will be posted under the name of the corresponding EpiWriter.
Any violation of the Terms and Conditions can lead to termination of an EpiWriter from Epitrove Content Partner Program. The final decision of the termination rests with Epitrove. Here are some direct scenarios that will lead to the termination of an EpiWriter:
- Plagiarism or duplication of content is an offense and violation of intellectual property rights and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. It will lead to direct termination of a writer.
- Unethical advertising techniques like using false claims and misleading external links can lead to termination.
- Offering rewards, discount or offers without our consent to influence a buying decision with an aim to get commission will lead to termination.