- Starts FREE Download Now
WooCommerce Restricted Shipping and Payment Pro by WP Ruby
Complete control over Shipping and Payment methods
Add conditions for shipping & payments
Display available payment options based on each purchase
Exclude payment gateways
Restrict shipping options based on predefined rules
Exclude shipping methods
Create rules based on shipping details of the product
Delivery centric rules
Add rules dependent on properties of user’s cart
Cart- based rules
Display options relevant to the user’s location
Create specific rules for different types of products
What is special about this product
- Alter available Shipping & Payment options depending on various user and order criteria
- Choose from a wide variety of options and create highly specific rules to suit your requirements
- Create rules for virtual products, purchase of an item with downloadables, product specification, user location and more
WPRuby Restricted Shipping & Payment for WooCommerce
A WooCommerce plugin for adding conditional restrictions on shipping options and payment methods depending on various aspects of the user’s purchase.
With this plugin, create a set of rules which, if applicable, will exclude specific shipping options and payment methods for the user. If any of the rules are not satisfied at the time of checkout the options defined in “condition properties” is not displayed to the user.
For example, you can exclude “cash on delivery” and “direct transfer” payment method if the cart total is less than $50 or coupon code “100AE” is applied to the cart.
You can add an unlimited number of rules to a condition, giving you full control over the availability of your shipping and payment options. Various shipping options and payment methods can be defined in the Settings section of your WooCommerce shop.
Create highly customized rules that suit the specific needs of your WooCommerce shop with various criteria to base rules on:
- Cart total: If it less than or more than a particular amount
- Coupon code: If a certain coupon code is applied
- Package Weight: If the weight of the total items is less or more than the defined amount
- Shipping Class: If the cart includes/excludes an item with a particular shipping class eg bulky, light. Shipping classes can be defined in the WooCommerce settings.
- Shipping Country: If the order includes/excludes a particular country in the shipping address
- Billing Country: If the order includes/excludes a particular country in the billing address
- Customer: Define rules for particular users using whether or not the account belongs to particular email addresses
- Postcode: If the shipping address includes/excludes a particular postcode
- City: If the shipping address includes/excludes a particular city
- State: If the shipping address includes/excludes a particular state
- Product Category: If any item in the cart belongs to a certain product category eg dairy, vegetables
- Product Tag: If any item in the cart has a specific product tag eg organic, farm-grown
- Product Attribute: If any item in the cart has specific attribute eg color=red
- Downloadables: If the cart has a product which has downloadables
- Virtual: If the cart contains a virtual product
- Total cart quantity: If the cart contains a particular number of items or products
FAQ’s about the product:
Which shipping and payment methods can be excluded using this plugin?
Shipping methods and payment options can be defined using the WooCommerce Settings section. This plugin works for every method that you have defined.
How many rules can be added for one shipping/payment condition?
When defining a condition for excluding certain shipping or payment options you can define an unlimited number of rules.
Can rules be removed once added?
Rules can be removed and/or edited anytime to give you full control of your shipping and payment options.
Reviews by Verified Customers
Includes lifetime updates and limited support.
(Production + Staging)
Subscription includes updates and support for a year. Subscription includes lifetime updates and support.
Customer Question & Answers
In case of support queries, contact us at [email protected]. We shall put you in touch with the Episeller who will resolve your queries at the earliest!
Havent found what you were searching?