- Starts FREE Download Now
Schema SEO WordPress Theme by MyThemeShop
Design a website that looks good everywhere
Easily create beautiful landing pages that rank well
Compatible with Elementor Page Builder
Load Pages in seconds on any Device
Swift-Loading pages with Light-Weight design
Get genuine and useful feedback from your users
Built-in review system
Easily run Ads & boost your passive income
Reach a Global Audience with Translation
Rank higher on search engines and increase traffic to your page
Add SEO-friendly Content
What is special about this product
- Speed up page load time for lightening-fast content display
- Add schema markup to make content search engine friendly
- Accept reviews, manage ads, and customize the theme as per your liking
Schema – WordPress SEO Theme
Schema theme by MyThemeShop is an SEO friendly WordPress theme that comes with a light-weight design and high code quality that gives you the fastest loading pages. Build websites with optimal layouts that are ideal for search engines but customized to suit your aesthetics.
Schema SEO Theme – All Free features
1. Compatible with Elementor Page Builder
Elementor Page Builder is one of the leading page builders in the WordPress community. It comes with an intuitive drag & drop interface that allows for quick and easy customization of landing pages that are also SEO-ready
Elementor Page Builder also takes care of optimization to ensure that your website loads quickly and is easily readable by search engines. Completely customize schema theme to create designs that serve your intent.
2. 100% Responsive
Schema theme comes with a completely responsive design that adapts to all screen sizes so your website looks good on all devices and browsers
Schema SEO Theme – All Pro features
1. Swift-Loading pages with Light-Weight designs
Schema theme comes with a fully optimized code and lightweight design. Each line of code is audited to ensure that every line, character, and comment used has a purpose to make sure the theme is as lean as possible. This means you get the fastest loading speed for your website.
It also comes with Performance Settings in the Options Panel that can help speed up your pages:
- Lazy load: Delay loading of all images not in view until user scrolls to them
- Lazy load featured images: Enable/disable lazy load for featured images across your website
- Lazy load post content images: Enable/disable lazy load for images in post content
- Remove ver parameters: May improve speed in browsers that do not cache files containing the ‘ver’ parameter
- Optimize WooCommerce scripts: Load WooCommerce scripts and styles only on WooCommerce pages
2. Add SEO-friendly content
Schema Theme implements the best SEO-practices and high-quality code speed for websites that rank higher and generate more revenue. Loading speed plays an important part in determining where your website ranks on google search engine pages. It also comes with a built-in review system and support for rich snippets.
SEO Features of Schema Theme:
- Secure, Lightweight Code
- Easily Accessible Content
- Fast Site Load Times
- SEO Friendly Design and Code
- Google Algorithm Friendliness
- Clearly Identifiable Content and Media
- Pages That Keep Users Reading
- Builds Trust and Security in Google’s Eyes
- Built-in Reviews
- Social Media Voting Functionality
- Rich Snippets
3. Customize the theme with an options panel
Schema Theme comes with an extensive options panel that helps you configure and customize your theme the way you want to. OPtions panel comes with numerous settings:
- General Settings: Upload logo image, favicon, various icons, enter twitter username
- Styling options: Change color schemes, background color, 60+ background images, custom CSS
- Header customization options: multiple header layouts, floating navigation menu, show social icons, show/hide logo on header
- Homepage options: Enable/disable slider, thumbnail size, select featured categories
- Footer options: Enable/disable footer options, footer background image, copyright section
- Single post settings: Breadcrumbs built-in, author commenting highlight
4. Built-in review system
Let customers leave comments and ratings on your posts and. Schema theme for WordPress sports a sleek review system. Readers can comment on your posts and rate them. Add the same to your website content. You even have voting and social media sharing options to make your content lively and engaging.
5. Ad manager
The Built-In Ad Manager lets you control and run ads on your website. You can select ad display areas (header, sidebar, etc). With the theme being 100% responsive, ads are displayed seamlessly across all screens.
With schema theme ad manager you can:
- Add your Adsense code & choose to display ads in the header
- Choose to display ads under the post title
- Decide after how many days the ad under post title is to be displayed
- Choose to display ad below post content
- Decide after how many days the ad below post content is to be displayed
6. Translation-Ready theme
Schema is completely translation ready. Translate the theme to any language of your choice to reach and connect with your target audience. Go global by translating the theme to French, Spanish, or German. The choice is yours!
“Purchased the Schema theme. I was sold on buying it the first time I saw it….Schema has far more options to customize the theme built into the theme’s core.”
“I have been using Schema for the last couple of days, it’s really great design, SEO friendly and fast support through their support forum. I really appreciate this.”
Why use Schema Theme by MyThemeShop
Running a website is hard. Getting your website to rank prominently on search pages is even harder. Schema SEO WordPress Theme makes it easier for you to create an advanced, performance-optimized website that is search-engine friendly while still providing great user experience.
Higher rankings on search engine pages lead to more traffic on your website and more conversions! It also saves you the cost of getting a custom handwritten markup for your site, hiring an SEO expert, page speed optimization to attain the same results.
Schema is the fastest loading, SEO-friendly WordPress theme by MyThemeShop. It has been designed to be light-weight so that it loads quickly. At its best Schema Theme loads in less than 1s!
Top Blogs that feature Schema Theme
Schema is a clean and fast WordPress theme designed for bloggers and entrepreneurs. It comes with a great selection of features, including an in-built review system, rich snippets, related posts, an Ad management module, multiple header layouts and a variety of custom widgets for enriching your site.
Schema SEO Theme is a fast, SEO friendly WordPress theme by MyThemeShop. With its light-weight design, it loads pages very quickly. At its best, it loads at less than 1-second, in nearly half-a-second.
With this SEO WordPress theme, you can build optimal layouts that are ideal for search engines but customized to suit your aesthetics. In addition, you can let users review your content easily with ratings and comments, with a top-notch built-in review system.
Schema SEO theme FAQs:
- Can the Schema theme by MyThemeShop be used on more than one site?
MyThemeShop license grants you the right to use the product on websites/domains owned by you. If you want to use it on more websites, you will need to upgrade your subscription.
- Is the Schema theme customizable?
Schema theme comes with an options panel that allows you to easily customize your theme. You can also make your own code edits or design edits using the included Photoshop PSD files (included with an Extended plan).
- Is the theme compatible with third-party plugins?
Yes, the Schema theme is compatible with most third-party plugins.
Reviews by Verified Customers
Includes lifetime updates and limited support.
(Production + Staging)
Subscription includes updates and support for a year. Subscription includes lifetime updates and support.
Customer Question & Answers
In case of support queries, contact us at [email protected]. We shall put you in touch with the Episeller who will resolve your queries at the earliest!
Havent found what you were searching?