Get rid of flat shipping rates that eat into your profits. Effortlessly calculate complex shipping rates for your online shop with Flexible Shipping for WooCommerce.
Decide rates based on weight, total order, item count. Offer free shipping over a certain amount and discounted rates. And add unlimited shipping rules for complete control
With its advanced yet easy to use features, Flexible Shipping for WooCommerce will help you enhance your e-commerce business.
The plugin is super easy to use and the process of adding rules to offer flexible shipping rates is quite simple as well.
Add unlimited shipping rules and methods
It let me create as many shipping methods as I required and let me add as many or as few shipping rules as I needed to each.
Manage products easily
I could manage different product categories easily as the plugin supports different shipping classes.
Choose calculation method
Choose calculation methods you like – Lowest/highest cost, sum total, fixed or percentage-based
The pro version is priced at $89 for a single site license, which is a little on the pricier side for the features it provides.
It was pretty simple to set up and provided me with a lot more flexibility to handle complex shipping rules.
The plugin is great! Lets you set up multiple shipping methods and works great with shipping zones. Thank you.
This plugin performs perfectly. I could choose a calculation method I preferred and their support system was great in the way they responded quickly to all my queries.
I couldn’t find what I needed in the paid version, tried to figure out the shipping cost based on product item count, couldn’t come around to finding it.
- Create different shipping methods and add rules.
- Add rules based on weight, number of items, total cart price.
- Supports shipping classes for managing orders of different sizes.
- Choose calculation methods - Lowest/highest cost, sum total, fixed or percentage-based.
- Override rules and offer free shipping if the customer uses a coupon.
- Display only selected shipping methods based on matched rules.
- Set up conditional rules for stopping or cancelling a shipping rule.
- Supports WPML, Polylang and currency switchers.