Comet Cache is a WordPress caching plugin that effectively helps you speed up your website by cutting down on processing time. It caches all WordPress components like posts, pages, categories tags.
And it does all this in an intelligent and intuitive manner. It monitors all files for changes and accordingly clears cache files. You can define the time after which the cache is cleared. Additionally, it also comes with an Ajax-powered ‘clear cache’ plugin you can use at will. More features include Gzip compressions, logged-in user cache, preloading cache and more
Intelligent cache clearing
It automatically clears out your cache files. It monitors your files for changes and intuitively knows which ones to clear out
RSS, RDF and Atom Feed caching
It helps you speed up your content syndication feeds and caches your RSS, RDF and Atom Feed as well
Good for a membership website
The plugin allows you to cache logged-in users as well, which works great for membership websites
I use Comet Cache on a lot of my websites. All you need to set it up and then forget about it. Comet Cache has a very good feature that clears all the caches whenever a new post is made or a setting is updated. This ensures that the user always sees the latest, updated version of your website.
I run a membership-based website and Comet Cache is a really useful plugin here as it caches logged-in users. It also caches RSS, RDF Feed which I personally haven’t seen any other caching plugin do. Great job by the team!
- Post, Page, Category and Tag Caching
- The cache is cleared intelligently by monitoring all files for changes
- Speeds up you RSS, RDF and Atom feed with caching
- Set an automatic expiration time for when your cache is cleared
- Gzip compression to reduce file size and php output
- Pick and choose which OS, device or browser you want to create a cache for
- Cache preloading for fast page load speed
- Integration with popular CDNs like CloudFront and maxCDN