What if you could create your own marketplace like Amazon?
That’s the dream, isn’t it?
But, building a successful marketplace comes with a lot of responsibilities like managing multiple sellers, setting commissions, delivery, shipping rates, etc.
All of this may seem like a lot and it is; which is why you’d need a good multi-vendor plugin to create a seamless experience for your audience.
In this article, we’re going to list down the best WooCommerce multi-vendor plugins for you to build your own WordPress marketplace.
Here’s a quick look at the plugins we’ll be covering:
Okay then, let’s dive straight into it!
Dokan Multivendor is one of the best and most powerful WooCommerce marketplace plugins. It’s intuitive interface and easy-to-use features help you will be able to build a marketplace like OLX or Amazon in no time at all.
It is one of a kind, in the sense that it provides vendors with their own personalized dashboard where they can find everything they need and the backend access stays with the admin only.
Moreover, it is one of the easiest ways to sell different types of products (physical, digital or variable) and earn commissions faster.
- Its vendor friendly interface allows vendors to create and customize their own stores.
- Provides detailed store insights by generating earnings reports for both admin and sellers.
- Allows multiple vendors to sell the same products.
- Supports several payment gateways and methods making it convenient for everybody.
- Allows you to set global, vendor-specific, product or category based commission.
- Enables vendors to easily withdraw their money from the front end.
- Set withdrawal limits, payment channels, etc. for vendors as per your wish.
Dokan was built by WordPress users, for WordPress users. Its quick and reactive support services make Dokan multivendor stand apart from the rest.
WC Vendors Pro is one of the most popular WordPress Marketplace plugins, used by over 10,000 people because of its clean and minimalistic design.
You’ll be able to sell physical, digital and services through your marketplace and also create your own marketplaces like Online Art gallery, Cooking classes, Local Farmer’s market, etc.
Why WC Vendors Pro?
- Empowers vendors to manage their stores through the front end without compromising on the admins’ control.
- Each vendor gets their own customizable storefront with a unique URL they can send to their customers.
- You can set commission rates globally, per vendor or per product.
- Choose from percentage, fixed, fee or combination method for paying commission.
- Reward vendors based on total sales, product sales or product price.
- Allow vendors to choose from flat rate or table rate for shipping.
- Automatic notifications are sent to vendors for new orders.
The WooCommerce Product Vendors plugin instantly turns your eCommerce store into a multivendor marketplace with multiple products and payment settings.
Its main benefit is that you can sell all types of products and include bookings as well; something like what Airbnb does. Cool, right?!
Why WooCommerce Product Vendors?
- It gives you a platform to sell anything from physical, hand made, to digital products like photographs.
- Showcase vendor products for sale alongside your products.
- Incentivize new vendors or set vendor-specific commission rates to encourage new players to join.
- Allow vendors to manage their own products, thereby, reducing your work and time.
- Pay commissions to vendors only once the order is completed.
- Receive an overall sales report on vendor sales, commissions and earnings per month by vendors.
- Use PayPal Payouts to delay commission payments if any physical product is returned.
- Integrate with WooCommerce Bookings to allow vendors to sell time-based bookings.
The WooCommerce Product Vendors plugin is an official WooCommerce marketplace plugin.
However, unlike Dokan and WC Marketplace Multivendors, WC Product Vendors doesn’t allow multiple sellers to sell the same product.
YITH WooCommerce Multivendor is a plugin that allows you to create an amazing marketplace quickly and easily. Unlike Dokan and WC Vendors, YITH WooCommerce Multivendors specializes in downloadable products.
However, the plugin does not come with a Frontend dashboard but, you can use YITH Frontend Manager and create one.
Why YITH WooCommerce Multivendor?
- You can organize and focus on marketing campaigns while controlling your store by monitoring reviews, orders, income, etc.
- Allow users to sell and edit their own products.
- Choose commission rates freely and assign different rates to the vendors.
- Allow vendors to create discount coupons for their products
- Option to choose automatic registration of vendors or go with the classic manual method.
- Limit the number of products for each vendor.
- Allow vendors to manage shipping costs.
- Create a complex marketplace as a business model in an easy and fast way.
Convert your e-commerce into a marketplace with multiple vendors and start now to earn your commissions.
WC Marketplace for WooCommerce is relatively a new plugin that lets you efficiently manage a large number of vendors on your store.
The best part – Its core functionalities are available for free.
Why WC Marketplace?
- Allows multiple vendors to sell the same products providing customers a variety of options to choose from.
- The user-friendly and feature-rich dashboard helps vendors to manage products, commissions, track orders, etc.
- Shoot a quick announcement or communicate with all vendors via a universal message board.
- Use automatic or manual option to payout commissions on an hourly, daily, monthly basis to your vendors.
- Control the review system by allowing only genuine reviews from buyers for a particular vendor.
- Comes with an in-built option for admin to create multivendor registration forms and customize it as per vendor policies.
- Option to disburse vendor commission through payment gateway(
PayPal & Stripe) or Direct bank transfer.
WC Marketplace for WooCommerce is a plugin that updates itself with the latest trends and offers new add-ons.
The Multivendor Marketplace for WooCommerce is probably one of the best marketplaces plugins, known for its excellent frontend interface.
It requires minimal setup making it super convenient to build your own marketplace.
Why WCFM Marketplace – Multivendor Marketplace for WooCommerce?
- Lets you set flexible commission rates for vendors for all or specific products.
- Allows you to set commission rates by vendor sales and product price along with traditional commission types.
- You can set specific withdrawal rules for certain vendors as per your requirements.
- Enables you to set up payment methods like PayPal, Stripe or Bank transfer.
- Allows vendors to select zone wise or country wise shipping module.
- It empowers you to manage customer reviews by accepting/rejecting their reviews regarding vendor stores/products.
- Equips vendors with a Ledger Book allowing them to easily check all their store transactions – Commission, withdrawal, refund, etc.
The Multivendor Marketplace for WooCommerce is a plugin that converts your store into a robust, fully functional marketplace.
You don’t need any technical knowledge to set it up, it’s pretty simple. If you’re just starting out, this is a plugin that can be really useful for you.
Why Multi-vendor Marketplace for WooCommerce?
- Allows sellers to add products, edit their profile through a seller panel.
- Provides vendors with an overview of the store – Total orders, total sales, top customers, etc.
- Flexible commission management for the store owner that can be applied on global as well as vendor level.
- Alert notifications are sent right from product addition to its approval and from seller approval to order notifications.
- Allows customers to give ratings and reviews to vendors’ products, thereby, building a level of trust.
- Enables sellers to manage shipping, set up new shipping zones and add shipping methods to reduce your work.
- Supports many language translations including Arabic to make it convenient for customers and vendors to understand.
The thing that stands out about Multi-vendor marketplace for WooCommerce by Webkul is that the developers constantly keep adding the updates so you won’t be missing out on anything.
Also, you can purchase different add-ons to scale your marketplace to the next level.
Which Marketplace plugin is right for you?
There are several marketplace plugins out there but, the above mentioned, we believe, are some of the best ones you could consider building your grand eCommerce store.
We understand creating your own marketplace is the dream.
I hope our list of the best WooCommerce Marketplace plugins has brought you one step closer.
Let us know in the comments about the plugin you chose! 🙂
Disclosure: Some of the links in this blog post might be affiliate links. When you purchase through a link on our website, we receive a small commission, at no added cost to you, which helps us run Epitrove and keep producing great content. This does not influence our recommendations; we only recommend products we work with or love. Thank you for your support!